Note: Please read instructions before use.
Made from a hyper-evaporative material that retains water while remaining dry to the touch, The Chilly Pad® is an innovative way to cool down while enduring outdoor heat and/or high levels of physical activity. When wet, the towel begins to evaporate and cool, providing cool, soft comfort to the user. When it stops cooling, simply re-wet the towel in hot or cold water and wring it out. Within minutes, it's cool again.
- Dual-wall construction: Insulating layer of air keeps heat out and cold in
- Inner foil liner reflects solar rays for added thermal protection
- Constructed of low density polyethylene (LDPE #4): a durable, lightweight, and FDA food-grade approved material that complies with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) and California Proposition 65
- BPA- and phthalate-free
- Removable carrying strap so you can easily carry your bottle or clip it to your gear
- Fits standard bicycle water bottle cages
- Wide mouth easily fits ice cubes and facilitates cleaning
- Dishwasher- and freezer-safe
- Removable drinking valve for thorough cleaning
- Reusable and durable; a practical and environmentally friendly alternative to disposable water bottles
- Made in Boulder, Colorado
16" x 25" Velour Towel Very popular towel! This customer favorite offers quality and value. Grommet and hook included in top left corner Material: Sheared Velour, 100% Cotton